Bobby Mac Goes To College
can help your school and/or district:
- Raise college awareness beginning in elementary school
- Provide support and accountability for your graduates in college
- Strengthen the college-going culture in your schools and your district
Provide support and accountability for your current college students who are “adopted” by elementary school classrooms. Bobby Mac (loosely named after our founder Robert McNair) then travels with the “adopted” college student to show elementary school students what college life is like. Students follow Bobby Mac through a typical day at college and get exposed to college vocabulary such as campus, dorm, tutoring center, student union, alumni, etc.
Use Bobby Mac Goes To College with existing programs or to create a new program and enjoy the adventure!
The Bobby Mac Goes To College Kit includes:
- Full Color Bobby Mac Goes To College book
- Bobby Mac doll
- Brief overview of Adopt-A-College Student Program
- Tips to help students be college ready